Agency Market Planning
Behind every successful Allstate Agent is a carefully considered marketing plan. The attached worksheets were created to help you determine you're immediate
and year long plan to reach the Right People with the Right Message in the Right Place.
- This sample data can be used to develop strategic business decisions. Develop your marketing efforts with personalized market
demographic information for your specific area. For more information email Nick Ko at NK011@allstate.com
Marketing Plan Template
- Use this Simplified Marketing Plan template to assist you with your planning and tracking of your marketing funds
MarCom Website (Internal Allstate Link) Access Required for some links
- This site is a reference link to a host of programs, services, collateral materials, and relationship-building tools just to name a
- Build-an-Ad Tool-Houses pre-approved advertising material
- Target and Grow (TaG)-Audit and mail tool
- Business Builders Website-Order agency branded promotional items
- Agency Website Management Tool-Customize your agency website
- Co-op Resource Center-The place for all things Co-op related - check your Co-op balance, download the Co-op Reimbursement form, etc.
- Do Not Solicit Scrubbing Tool-Scrub lead lists against the Do Not Call and Do Not Mail lists and identify whether the person is a customer, prospect, or former customer
- Allstate Brand Central-Download Allstate logos and templates
The more known your agency is in your local community, the greater your potential for developing long-term customer relationships.
Allstate offers a number of programs that can increase your visibility and enhance your reputation.
- The Allstate Foundation
Qualifying nonprofit 501-3 organizations may receive grant funding for ongoing programs in the area of economic empowerment, safe and vital communities and diversity, tolerance and inclusion.
- Agency Hands in the Community Grant
The Allstate Foundation recognizes agents for community volunteerism with a $500 grant to the organization for which they volunteer.
Public Awareness Presentations